beach

As I went through shots from the summer tonight I spent a great deal of time on shots from my trip to the Ocean City, MD and I realized that I really had a time at the beach during this past summer.  I left Rochester on a whim stemmed from loneliness and lack of motivation and headed home, I grabbed my sister's car (above) and went right to the beach to meet my family who had already begun their vacation.  It was a perfect trip to say the least, I was greeted with our new kitten , Elli, the weather was splendid, we saw fireworks during a fierce thunderstorm from our balcony on the 4th of July, I shot well, I was in the midst of Randle Patrick McMurphy's overthrow of the monstrous Nurse Ratched, my friends ross and dave came to visit and we got properly intoxicated, I ran into an old friend/roommate from UMBC, and I watched a great Wimbledon final match.  It was one of the best Ocean City trips I've had.