Officially me.

I drove a beetle today, a 1971 bright orange Super Beetle to be exact.  It was for sale in Woodstock, VT and I'm looking to buy one so my interest in it was authentic.  My father has always had a air-cooled VW as long as I can remember, they have always been a part of my life but for some reason, since I turned 16 there has not been a running one available. At home now, and since I turned 16, there are two bugs that don't run and a dune buggy project that is nearly complete so I have never had the chance to drive one- well today I officially became a Porter boy, I drove an air-cooled beetle.  The steering was heavy, it had no power, the gears were grindy, the brakes were nearly non-existent, and it topped out at about 60 mph- needless to say I absolutely loved driving it and I can't wait to get one of my own.