going home

I spent a quick couple of days at home last weekend.  Things are always good there, seeing my family, my dog and cats and all. Sometimes its hard to know how familiar home is until you lock the doors at night-  anyone who has lived in a place for a long time knows what I mean. Your hands develop a memory and just go where they need to go with no thought, as if you can sit back and watch them while they manage the nightly task. Kind of like the controls on your camera after you've had it for a couple years or a guitar chord that you love- fingers snap into place. 
A few photos from the weekend... 
From the airplane... creepy guy in front of me was flirting with the flight attendant. 
"Hey dad, steve."  "welcome home, Jeff. its good to have you back." 
We had a little Thanksgiving dinner since I won't be able to make it for the real deal.  
Garrett County, MD for a court date (the reason I had to come home) 
I'm happy about it too Mom. 
TUCKER fooling around in my volkswagen.