Done

So I'm done my first story. It went well- a very feel good type story so I shot feel good type pictures. The family I spent time with was great, they were so thrilled to be a part of the fair and it was a pleasure to be around them all week and be a part of their excitement.  The story really made me wish I could write. I spent some 50 hours with this family, the girls were giving me hugs when I would arrive- we came to know each other pretty well and someone else who would meet them for maybe 30 minutes would write all the words that would go along with my pictures, it just doesn't seem right. Grad school... 

For my next story I want to do something with some more guts, something that allows me to shoot a bit darker and rough.  I have had a pretty sad look on the things around me recently so I want to cover something that allows me to be more true to my own thoughts, I will do better work that way.